A Quick Recap Of Attraction Marketing located below should give you some key points to move you to the next level on the internet. My reason for this article is to fold:
(1) First, to help share this whole attraction marketing/lead generation thing to show you that, if you are still sitting on the sidelines, there’s nothing complicated or fancy about what you see other people doing online. And there’s no reason you shouldn’t be participating in this modern day marketing gold rush either.
(2) Secondly, to help you quickly (much more quickly than you may have previously thought possible) “scale up” your marketing and breakthrough to new levels of income that, until now, may have seemed too far fetched to even dream about.
Below is an overview of some fundamental keys to help you:
* The amazing sales miracles that begin when you STOP thinking of yourself as a marketer and begin thinking of yourself as your prospect’s advocate and trusted advisor.
* How to completely eliminate all resistance to your message so that people listen intently to every word you say and enthusiastically ACT on every product recommendation you make by simply educating them
instead of pitching them.
* The internet allows you to enjoy the benefits of mass communication that were previously only available to large corporations and people with a lot of money. By reaching 10, 100 even 1,000 times the amount of people with the same message for little or even no cost at all, you are able to create MORE results with less work and less time… for once making a truly part time business a reality for the average person with a full schedule and a limited budget.
* Prospects and customers flock to those who demonstrate that they’re knowledgeable about a subject. The key to attraction marketing is a simple two word formula (Teaching Sells) that allows you to effortlessly sell massive quantities of any product or service, in any industry. On the other hand…
* Failing to teach and educate your audience makes you invisible to your prospects – indistinguishable from everyone else. This dooms you to obscurity and a never-ending treadmill of having to fight tooth and nail for every sign up you get, along with the nagging uncertainty of never knowing where you’re going to find your next potential prospect.
* Because of the speed, efficiency and number of options available, the internet has become the primary method for doing research and making purchasing decisions.
* The people who are still doing the grunt work of one-to-one prospecting and daily cold calling are losing their customers and prospects to those who are positioning themselves as valuable resources using the internet.
* No matter what business you are in, your job is to become a producer and distributor of information. The purpose of every internet marketing, traffic generation or advertising method is to distribute your information.
* When you become a producer and distributor of information (content) you’ll get free sales and leads from word of mouth like you’ve never experienced before… eliminating the need for you to spend a fortune or huge amounts of time on advertising or junk “opportunity leads” like other distributors.
* The difference between the top income earners in any industry and everyone else is the way they package and distribute their information.
* Being an “expert” for the purpose of lead-generation means knowing slightly more about the topic than the customer. Nothing more. Because of the tremendous leverage the internet offers, you can get started right now regardless of your past experience or level of success.
* Producing lead-generation content is better than having a license to print money. It’s free to make and one single piece of content can continue to fuel your business with fresh customers and distributors for months and even years after you produced it. This kind of “residual” traffic effect is not enjoyed by regular sales reps.
* If you don’t give people a reason to follow you, they’re going to follow someone else. By handing out valuable information to people, you will collect all the “orphaned” customers and distributors out there looking
for help, rather than losing them to other people who are doing the same.
* People equate different types of content with different levels of knowledge or expertise. Once you’ve gotten started with attraction marketing, there are two ways to predictably and systematically explode your “credibility ranking” (and therefore your income):
1) Create more content
2) Create more “advanced” levels of content
* The easiest, fastest and most guaranteed way to become the top distributor in any program (even if you’re struggling right now) is to produce more advanced levels of content and offer your product/service to people after they’ve consumed your content and have become bonded to you.
* The #1 most over-looked (and therefore most powerful) marketing strategy in the network marketing industry is differentiation. A few ways to differentiate yourself are: Specializing in a niche, putting a different
spin on your content, packaging your content in a different format than others, and targeting a different audience.
* How to get all the attention your product deserves by simply “repackaging” it for a different target audience, creating the perception of a totally unique, one-of-a-kind solution that will have people
clamoring to buy – even if everyone else is selling the exact same thing you are.
* Information marketing allows you to sell your products and services on a mass scale using the internet while staying 100% compliant with your company’s guidelines -- whereas the traditional “bulldog” style of selling and advertising that leads with a heavy pitch for your product does NOT.
Make it a great day!